Slip, Trip & Fall – Accident Claims.

Whether you were injured in a slip, trip or fall, on the street or at the workplace, the results can be embarrassing, painful and debilitating.

Thousands of people in the UK are affected in these types of accidents where Injuries can range from serious fractures, trauma or brain injury. The type of injury received can depend on a variety of factors and each case needs to be taken on its own merits.

Accidents on Commercial Premises

Businesses have a duty to keep their premises in a safe condition for their employees as well as for the general public. Most of businesses like supermarkets are also required to have public liability insurance to cover the damages in case an injury was caused to any member of the public. If you have been injured on commercial premises, you could be entitled to compensation.

Accident on Roads, Footpath & Public Places.

Each local authority has a duty of care and is responsible to keep the pavements, footpaths, and public places safe. In case of an accident, the owner of the property or the local council in case of the public place can be sued for compensation as it is prima facie deemed to be their responsibility to keep the place safe at all times.

Accident at Workplace.

It is the employers’ responsibility to keep the workplace safe for employees at all times. Employers are governed by a Statute to maintain a safe environment and may be liable for compensation for lost earnings and medical expenses if an employee or a member of the public was injured at work or business premises.

How to Make a Claim?

The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your details to one of our experienced claims partners, who will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury. If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this, in some cases a termination fee may apply if you decide to cancel the case outside your statutory cooling off period for example hours worked on the file, time on telephone calls, letter, payment for DVLA search, etc.
You are not charged for the enquiry service we provide; we receive a fee from our claims partner which you are allocated. You are under no obligation to use our enquiry service and can instruct your own independent claims company or a solicitor.

  • Follow our Simple 30 Seconds Enquiry Process.
  • You are under No Obligation to pursue this Enquiry.
  • We have a strict policy of protecting customers’ Privacy.
  • This Enquiry Service is Completely Free* for You.