Road Traffic Accident Claims

Unfortunately, road traffic accidents occur all too often. Every year, thousands of people are injured, whether they were the driver, passenger,
or a pedestrian, through no fault of their own. If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident, you could be eligible to make a claim.

If you were involved in a road accident as a:

  • Driver of a vehicle (i.e. van, car, bus, lorry, bike/cycle, motorbike or motorcycle), and that accident was caused by another negligent driver
  • Passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident. The accident may have been caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling with or by another driver
  • Pedestrian or a cyclist that was hit by another negligent motor vehicle

What if the driver that hit me was uninsured?

All motorists are required by law to have a valid insurance policy. This means that if you are hurt by a third party motorist, you can pursue a
road traffic accident claim against them. However, if the negligent motorist was uninsured at the time of the accident, you can still
make a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB). If the accident involved a stolen vehicle, or was a hit and run, you can make a claim against
the vehicle owner’s insurance company, or through the MIB.

How do I make a claim?

The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your details to one of our experienced claims partners, who will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury. If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this, in some cases a termination fee may apply if you decide to cancel the case outside your statutory cooling off period for example hours worked on the file, time on telephone calls, letter, payment for DVLA search, etc.
You are not charged for the enquiry service we provide; we receive a fee from our claims partner which you are allocated. You are under no obligation to use our enquiry service and can instruct your own independent claims company or a solicitor.

Fill in our quick form to make your enquiry today »

  • Follow our Simple 30 Seconds Enquiry Process.
  • You are under No Obligation to pursue this Enquiry.
  • We have a strict policy of protecting customers’ Privacy.
  • This Enquiry Service is Completely Free* for You.